The Last 7 Months

Monday, June 21, 2010

Birthday Celebration

I had a really fun birthday this year. I turned 28 weeks pregnant the same week that I turned 28 years which I thought that was kind of special! My family went out to dinner the night of my birthday to celebrate and I wanted to to share some pictures with you all...

28 weeks and counting...




And the birthday celebration continued that weekend with more family...hey, you can never have enough birthday, right?!


Auntie Rachel wanted a picture with "the belly"... She loves talking to her nephew!!


This is the cute cake that my sister in law made me for my birthday! How lucky am I that I have two sisters who both make amazing cakes?? One word people: YUMMY!!

And yes...we finished off the whole cake at our house! Can I blame it on being 7 months pregnant??










No comments:

Post a Comment