The Last 7 Months

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Good times with family and Fathers Day

I have to start by saying that I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family! My cousin Katie from Denver has been in town for the last two weeks and I have REALLY enjoyed spending time with her. She is such an incredible young woman! I have decided that Katie is good at EVERYTHING!! In the last two weeks, Katie has helped me with just about every project that I needed to get done! Thanks so much Katie :) She and my uncle helped paint Austin's nursery and Katie designed and painted the mural above his crib. The mural looks so precious and it makes it even more special that his cousin painted it for him! Katie leaves today even though I think she should stay for the rest of the summer...

Me with Rachel and Katie on Fathers Day

Katie and my Uncle John hard at work painting Austin's room...

This is the mural that Katie painted above Austin's crib...it is precious!

On to Fathers Day...
The father to be woke up to a special Fathers Day breakfast and few gifties from me and Austin!

Silly Daddy!

Austin got John a Fathers Day Card...hey we have a very advanced baby...what can i say?haha

After breakfast John and I headed over to his parents house to have lunch and go swimming! John can't seem to put the squirt gun down, even for a picture...he was having way too much fun with that squirt gun!!


We took my dad out to dinner that night to celebrate. I am so lucky to have two such amazing men in my life. Happy Fathers Day John and dad! I love you both so very much!
This is the amazing cake that my sister made dad and John...she is so talented!


32 weeks today!








2 comments:

  1. We are so happy that you are going to share these very exciting times with us!

    Love,
    Amy and James
    (James says "God Speed little Man")

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your blog posts! It looks fabulous - great job! :)

    ReplyDelete