The Last 7 Months

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

We have officially entered the last month of pregnancy! We went to the doctor yesterday and he said that everything looks great. Austin's heartbeat was strong and he was moving around like crazy. I was having some contractions during the fetal monitoring but I guess thats just my body trying to get ready for the big event!
I can't believe that we are almost to the end of this pregnancy. I was thinking this morning about how much I have enjoyed being pregnant and how fast these nine months have gone by. I wanted to blog about some of the things that I want to remember and also want Austin to know, so this one is for you my sweet baby boy...

Your daddy and I LOVE to feel you kick and roll around in my belly...and you are definitely a mover!! Your daddy's face lights up EVERY time he feels you. He gets so excited!
Your daddy likes to read you Oh Baby! The Places You'll Go by Dr. Seuss
You get the hiccups the same time of day just about every day (at night when mommy lays down to go to sleep)
I don't usually feel you much in the mornings...your daddy and I think maybe you like to sleep in :)
You do not like it when I lay on my sides or cross my arms and place them on top of the belly and you definitely let me know when you want me to switch positions!

Some very memorable moments during pregnancy have been the first time...we saw you on ultrasound, heard your little heart beating, I felt you really move and the first time your daddy felt you move, the first time you got the hiccups (that was such a funny feeling), the moment we found out you were a BOY

Your daddy and I both agree that while we love feeling you in the belly we can't wait to hold you in our arms...very soon! We love you little man!


35 Weeks and counting...


I had to include this picture of Henry dog looking up at the belly



No comments:

Post a Comment