The Last 7 Months

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Nursery Pictures!

I know that everyone has been asking to see pics of Austin's nursery so I wanted to post a few. We still have some work left to do but it is almost ready! It has been so much fun to watch it all come together over the last few months. Hope you enjoy the pictures!




I just love the way that his letters turned out! They look so cute above his dresser :)

Austin's grandparents bought this beautiful Dr. Seuss print as a gift to me for Christmas. Well, the timing could not have been more perfect...it looks amazing in the nursery. This picture is from my favorite Dr. Seuss book, Oh The Places You'll Go!

This is Austin's hospital sign that we just had made for him! We are going to take it to the hospital with us and when he is born we will have them put his hand/footprints in the middle. Morgan, the artist, is going to write in his birthdate, length and weight after he arrives! It is adorable!

I am sure we will make some changes to the nursery over the next few weeks and then probably even some more after he gets here but we are really happy with the way it has turned out!

1 comment:

  1. Lauren the room as so cute....LOVE IT LOVE IT...I can't wait to meet baby Austin

    ReplyDelete