The Last 7 Months

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Baby Shower July 24, 2010
Hosted by Lori Simmons and Sandra Dumond

This was such a special baby shower because my sister and mother in law were the hostesses!


The tables looked so pretty and there were plenty of very yummy treats!!


I loved these candles that my sister in law made! They said, "Here's a candle for you to light once the stork has made his flight. With the flicker of this flame, say a prayer in Austin's name." They were so sweet

John's cousin, Alicia, made this diaper cake for us!

My sister in law made these with Austin's initials on them. They were so cute...and very yummy!

My niece, Haley with Rachel and Marilyn eating good food and playing games
John's mom came up with some really fun baby games for us to play!



No comments:

Post a Comment