The Last 7 Months

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Just Waiting...

Hey all!
Sorry I haven't posted in several weeks. We were having some technical difficulties with the blog but we got it all straightened out (and by "we" I mean by computer genius husband). We got the blog fixed just in time because we are down to one week left until baby arrives! I can't believe that tomorrow I will officially be 39 weeks pregnant...WOW! Now it is just a waiting game. Everyday I wake up and think, will he come today?? I know he is going to come when he is ready! I mean really, who would want to leave hotel utero? haha.
We have had a lot happen over the last few weeks that I wanted to post about so get ready to see a ton of pictures...I have a lot of catching up to do on this blog before Austin arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment